ARE YOU FILING BANKRUPTCY WITHOUT AN ATTORNEY? STOP! ELECTRONIC FILING IS NOT AN OPTION FOR YOU. YOU MUST FILE YOUR BANKRUPTCY/DOCUMENTS EITHER IN PERSON OR BY MAIL.
NOTE TO ALL OTHERS: To receive your rights to file electronically, you MUST complete this application process within 24 hours. The process consists of: (1) confirming your email address, (2) completing/waiving training, AND (3) signing/submitting the registration form provided in this process. Failure to do ALL these requirements within 24 hours will result in the cancellation of this application and you will have to start over from the beginning. No further notice will be given. To begin, select appropriate 'Access' as described below.
Select Attorney Full Access Login if:
- You are admitted to practice in the Southern District of Indiana;
- You are filing as pro hac vice; or
- You are filing as a federal agency representative.
Note to Child Support Representatives: You will be registered under one of the options above. Filing fees are waived on a case-by-case basis when the proper paper work is filed.
Select Limited User Access Login if:
- You are a creditor attorney and will not be filing new cases or adversaries; or
- You are a creditor or a non-attorney filing on behalf of a creditor; and
- You will only be filing limited documents as listed in our Procedures Manual.